Thursday, September 18, 2008

Accessorizing

I think I finally understand women and all their accessories. Purses, earrings, shoes.......

For men its called...gear! Shopping for it, comparing it, buying it.....even organizing it all. I think I love gear.

This week I've had a blast picking up new stuff:

Uncle Mic's range bag. What a great little bag for 45 beans. Holds plenty of ammo and all my gear for shooting. Its my first range bag actually designed to hold shooting gear and I love it.






Also picked up some Peltor Tactical 6s electronic muffs. Looking forward to trying those out. I'll probably review them after I've warn them shooting.


Starting getting the beginnings of my competition rig. Stuff I'll being using for USPSA and hopefully some IDPA too. I have some Comp-Tac single mag carriers and an Uncle Mike's Police Gear kydex holster for use with my G17. The comp-tac stuff is okay. Will do the job. The holster is a little disappointing. I've loosened the tension screws as much as possible but it still draws pretty hard. I think I'll be ordering a Safariland 007 holster- it will work for USPSA and IDPA. I also already ordered a Safariland double buckleless belt, but it won't be here in time for the last competition of the season.


Will be picking up at least one more 17 round mag for the Glock this week. Also picked up some snap caps......pretty much any little thing that looks good, I've been grabbing up! Here's to gear!


No comments: