Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Well, I've been off this thing for almost 3 months. I think that's long enough to declare it officially dead. Just like my college radio show, I'm sure I had about zero faithful followers, but its nice to pretend someone is reading this stuff. I'm not sure I can resurrect this but I'll try.

I guess I have an excuse to be gone. I've been a bit busy. I got engaged in December, and just bought a house. I got a raise at my church job, which also means they want me to put in a little more time there. Busy busy.

I am going to have at it again. I think part of my problem is I was blogging 90% about guns and ammo, which is great, but I was running out of steam. I don't have an endless collection of things that go bang, and as such, I was running out of things to say.

So, that said, I am going to expand the things that I talk about, and I think I'll start with knives.....

No comments: