Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Political Ranting

Okay, I just need to get the Obama complaining out of my system. Here goes.

First off, this guy got elected promising people we needed change. Duh. We need a plan for the economy. Duh. Now this guy is president and I'm not sure he has a plan yet.

I flipped on the the TV on Friday and he's talking about the economy. And he's still babbling about how we need a plan and it needs to be this and that....but the guy still has no freakin' plan! Its exactly what I feared about the guy.

Also, he's very quickly backpeddling on many of his stances. Though usually covered heavily by the media, he very quietly signed an order to repeal a Ban on federal funding of abortion groups, an issue which he craftily managed to make everyone happy on as he ran for office.

And don't even get me started on the people he's appointing to important positions. Its a nightmare.

Guantanimo Bay...whatever.

Screw the gun control stuff, I think he's hopeless on a host of issues. Doesn't matter how good he sounds on the podium of he doesn't know what he's doing in the Oval Office.

I'm pretty much afraid for us.

No comments: