Saturday, August 16, 2008

First Post

So, after spending viturally 3/4 of my Saturday shift at the hospital thumbing through Xavier Thoughts, and all the other blogs linked to his blog, I decided to start my own.

And so I sit with my laptop in the recovery room waiting for appendectomies and fracture repairs realizing.....what the heck do I talk about?

1. Guns. Yes of course. I love me some guns. My problem: I have 3. The blogs I go to serve as display for a host of guns beyond reckoning. So once I report off on my 3, I'm in trouble.

2. Guitars. My other passion. I have 4. Fine pieces of wood.

3. Nursing/Medicine. Mulitple thoughts here. Will return to that soon I'm sure.

4. Faith and the Church. Have some ideas there too.

5. Random thoughts. Ah, finally, something I have in abundance. Oodles of guns are to gun showrooms as unlimited random thoughts are to my cranium.


My only hope is this blog has more readers than my college radio show had listeners (which would only take about 3). Stay tuned. Peace out.

1 comment:

Xavier said...

Heh! I'm the first to blog roll ya!

Keep it about what interests you.